Sunday | 12.00 a.m. - 2.30 p.m.
Our sunday brunch will become a sunday lunch, because we are currently not able to integrate a breakfast buffet. Here you can expect a delicious selection of soups, hearty dishes, selected vegetarian dishes and delightful desserts. We have compensated the breakfast buffet by enhancing the quality of the warm dishes. Unfortunately we cannot offer the dates in November due to the current conditions. We are looking forward to welcoming you again regularly.
Lunch is offered on Sundays from 12.00 noon to 2.30 p.m. in the restaurant.
To make you feel comfortable with us, we meet the corresponding hygiene requirements. Nevertheless, we are also dependent on your support.
Please note the following hygiene measures:
- In the whole house you will find dispensers with hand disinfectant
- There are distance markings of 1.5m. For your own protection, please ensure that the minimum distance is observed
- The distance between the individual tables is 1.5m
- Our service staff wear mouth and nose protection and disposable gloves at the buffet
- There is a clear signpost at the buffet with entrance and exit
- The maximum number of guests at the buffet is 15
- We still register your contact details
- Please wear a mouth-and-nose protection if you are not at your seat
- A part of the food is served by our staff or has already been portioned for you. For self-service at the buffet, please disinfect your hands and use the disposable gloves provided.
We look forward to your reservation and to a little normality. (A valid negative result of a PCR or antigen test must be brought along).
EUR 35.50 per personincluding lunch buffet, 1 glass of sparkling wine as an aperitif, soft drinks, coffee, beer and house wines | Special theme lunch buffets with an additional charge of EUR 4.00 on the regular price. Children under 6 years are free of charge. From 6 years of age, an additional charge of EUR 1.50 per year of age is added. From 12 years we charge the full price.